Auction Registration & Eligibility
Register for the auction by signing into this site. Registration and participation in the online auction are free and open to all individuals who are at least 21 years of age.
- To bid on any items you must login and then search the online catalog. Only items in this catalog are available for the on-line auction. Items in The Steadfast Store (shop.thesteadfastfoundation.com) are not included in our auction.
- To ‘raise’ an existing bid, enter your bid amount in the indicated space and click “Bid Now” button. The bid increment will then update. Your bid will then be listed in the “Auction History” tab. Scroll down to view.
- Be sure to check in regularly to make sure you are still the highest bidder.
- A Buy Now feature will be included with every auction item. The Buy Now price will be listed on the button itself.
- To use the Buy Now feature, click the Buy Now button. The item will be added to your cart.
- Proceed to your cart to complete the checkout process.
- The participants with the highest bids at the close of the auction become buyers and are obligated to purchase the items. If no one bids at or above the reserve price, the auction closes without a buyer.
- Winning Bidder will be contacted via email with instructions for completing their purchase.
- The success of the Auction depends on the goodwill of the donors and on careful observance by the buyers of terms stated in descriptions and restrictions. BUYERS SHOULD NOT ATTEMPT TO ALTER THE TERMS OF A DONATION.
All bids are in US Dollars!
Cost of shipping is the responsibility of the Buyer and is not included in the item price where bid or Buy Now. Shipping will be included and added to the total at checkout.
Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover are accepted. All online auction purchases will be charged to your credit card via Authorize.net
Conditions of Participation
Each participant agrees to follow these Official Rules.
The winner is acknowledging that they are participating in an Online Auction and the winner will NOT be able to claim a tax deductions with one exception:
- If a winner’s bid exceeds the item’s value, the full amount paid above and beyond the item’s value is 100% tax deductible. A good faith estimate of the value of all goods and services has been listed and are not warranted by Thornhill School PFC for tax purposes or for general value.
- Important Tax Information
Federal income tax laws and regulations impose important requirements concerning the documentation you must have in order to substantiate the deductibility of certain charitable contributions. Auction purchases are tax deductible only to the extent that the amount paid for an item exceeds the fair market value of that item. Further, the Internal Revenue Service now requires charitable organizations to provide receipts listing the fair market value of each item. At the Auction and in the weeks to follow, you will be provided with a receipt that will list both the fair market value of each item purchased and the amount you paid for each item. Please save the receipt for your records in order to substantiate any income tax deductions you may take as a result of your Auction purchases. Buyers and donors should consult with their tax advisers for definite advice concerning deductibility.
All sales are final. Items may not be exchanged and no money will be refunded. All items are sold “as is.”
Payment is expected at time of checkout.