FreeWheel Folding Wheelchair Adaptor
Can FreeWheel Be used with a folding wheelchair… The answer is YES!
With a few simple steps and minimal tools, folding wheelchairs can go anywhere a FreeWheel can go.
- Need 2.5” of round, horizontal side tubing to attach Folding Wheelchair Adaptor. May be angled, as long as the sides are parallel.
- Round horizontal tubing may be 1″ or 1-1/8″ in diameter.
- Width between horizontal tubing 13″ to 19″.
- Side tubing height: 2 footrests 6″ to 16″. Single footrest 10″ to 16″.
- FreeWheel clamps on to “HITCH”.
- Easily remove Adaptor by unscrewing knobs on side tubing.
- Maximum height 4″ on single footrest.
- Weight 3 lbs.